Thursday, October 30, 2008

Profiles

Here is a special person that I would like to make this profiles of her, my dearest sister, Rita Lo.

My sister is six years older than me, and she is twenty-four years old now. She is a mother of a little girl and soon there will be two at the end of the year! I would say that she is a excellent cooker in our house, she always loves to cook or bake some delicious foods for us. My sister and I look pretty similar when we are children. But there is one thing that make us completely different from each other, she has a vivacious and extroverted personality which I do not have it. She enjoy making new friends, trying new experiences and has a friendly smile with her all the time. However, the stronger personality of her sometimes freaked me out because the indignation would be appeared directly on her face when she is angry.

Actually, we never have a serious argument or fight with each other, maybe the opposite personality unexpectedly helps me having a more intemately relationship with her. My sister teaches me a lot of things toward the life and always be my best friend in the world.

No comments: