Thursday, October 2, 2008

Top 3 Characters and Person

The top three characters and person that I decied to present toward you are the famous cartoon characters, Stitch and Donald Duck, and my little sweet nices,Lola. These three characters and person have influenced me and made my life more amusedly. Now, I will show you the reasons why I am choosing them as my top three.


#3 Stitch

Stitch is a manical little monster from outer space and is adopted by a lonely little gril called, Lilo who living with her older sister in beautiful Hawaii. Through the sroty of Stitch, they prove that family is family, no matter how out of this world some of the member might be. This is very significant to me because family is the most important thing in my life, and the humorous characterterize of Stitch is also a reason why I love it so much.

#2 Donald Duck
Donald Duck is a white anthropomorphic duck with a yellow-orange bill, legs, and feet. He usually wears a sailor shirt, cap, and a red bowtie, but no pants (except when he goes swimming). Donald's most famous trait is his easily provoked and occasionally explosive temper. Also, his identifiable voice is a very arresting characteristic. The picture on the bottom is a Donald's cup which is a present from my sister. This is my favorite cup that I am used to drinking coffee every morning. Look at its long handle arm and cute bum, isn't it a wonderful cup in the world!


#1 LOLA


Who is this girl that catches my attention every day?


Her name is Lola, she is my sister's daughter and is almost two years old now. Lola is a very vivacious and amusing sweetheart in our house. She can always make me laugh when I have an awful day. Although sometimes she is an evil little monster crying and screaming while everyone is feeling tired to deal with her. However, she still be my number one person on the list becouse she just an adorable girl that I never met before!




No comments: