Saturday, October 18, 2008

Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate Review

Salted caremel hot chocolate, the new choices of Starbucks' hot chocolate drink. During a chilly and windly day, I hold this unique drink which I never had before, wondering about the word "salted" in its title. How could a salted flavor combine with sweet chocolate? Now, let me tell you this incredible experience that I have been through. Looking at the pure white cream floats upon the hot chocolate, with some caramel and salts on the top, I sip a bit of it. At this moment, my sense of taste is strongly attacked by the creamy chocolate flavor. The salted and sweet flavors are mixed into an absolutely delectable taste. Moreover, there also have some chocolate's original bitter flavor which is the best part of this drink. The hot chocolate smoothly flows through my tongue and throat, and suddenly warms my tremble body.

1 comment:

searcy said...

Wow, you make me want to go out and buy a hot chocolate! I was also wondering about the idea of having "salt" in my chocolate, but now I will certainly go try one.